Sunday night we hosted some of Ben's family for dinner. Emma requested steak (she is a major carnivore!). Ben grilled us some yummy steak and chicken and kabobs. It was delicious!
The cake! She loves horses these days so a horse cake was in order.
Blowing out the candles. Emma's cousin had to cover Luke's mouth because he kept trying to blow out the candles! Crazy boy.
Some inside info about Emma at seven:
LOVES:
horses
dogs (still asks for one all the time)
deer
animals of all kinds!
reading mystery books
Mulan
drying pots and pans
designing her own worksheets and tests (for her mom and dad) and "preschool" activities (for her brother and sister)
playing Primary songs on the piano
jumproping
searching for bugs
school lunch
math
HATES:
elevators (she tolerates them, but has a big fear of the doors closing on people)
getting ready in the morning--she'd stay in her pj's all day if I let her
being late to school
meatloaf
2 comments:
OH, Happy Birthday Darling Emma!! You are just the sweetest thing! Brooke, you always do such a spectacular job on the cake- it is wonderful!!
Also- glad you had a fun trip to Vegas- I am sure it was wonderful to get away, and I MUST try that spectacular buffet next time I am there!!!
Happy Birthday Sweet Emma!!!! We love you so much and are so happy that you had a great birthday. You are such a wonderful, beautiful seven year old. We hope this is your best year yet!
Post a Comment