For a few months now, the girls (especially Emma) have been very into dinosaurs. I don't even know how it got started. They love to play with the plastic dinosaurs Santa brought them, watch YouTube dinosaur songs and videos, and pretend to be dinosaurs. So it was only natural that we take them to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point, right? I love this museum! It's great that they offer so many interactive activities for kids. We could have spent a whole day there! Good times...
The "wet digging area"



Ben and Luke enjoyed the museum too

Roarrrrrrrr!

Future paleontologist

I love the way Lauren and Emma are looking at each other in this picture. They're such good friends!
5 comments:
Fun! My boys get excited every time we pass the building with the big dinosaur on the side. We are excited about dinosaurs today because we are going to Walking with Dinosaurs tonight in SLC. I'll take some pics and share them on my blog later. Check out YouTube for video of the show, probably better than actually being there. Your girls might love to watch it.
looks like you all had a great time!!! i think i enjoy places like that just as much as my kids!!
Yea a new blog. Love the pictures Rachel really grew up didn't she. how cute.
Brooke I am so excited you got a blog!!! Now I know I can move so I can keep in contact with you!!! This is so cool. I love this post...Ethan is so big into the dinosaur movie this looks like you guys had so much fun - maybe I should take him he would have a blast. It is so good to see what you are up to girl!!!
Luke is *huge*!!! THat pictue with Ben holding him shocked me! Also, your girls are like the cutest girls on the planet. Also, also, can you believe Cameron is off his mission?! wow! If he calls you, make sure you tell him that Paul is like dying to talk to him too.
Post a Comment